We offer edge-to-edge longarm quilting services at our shop. We do not offer custom quilting at this time. Please feel free to stop during shop hours to drop off your quilt for longarming. Please call (507-421-6042) or message us
if you have any questions.
Please note the following:
1. Your quilt backing should be 3 to 4 inches larger than your top on all sides.
2. You may purchase your batting from us. We offer Hobbs 80/20 in cream, white, or black and Warm and Natural cotton batting. You may also bring your own batting, but this must also be 3 to 4 inches larger than your top on all sides.
3. Please trim all threads and make sure your seams are pressed flat.
4. Double check that you have removed all pins, there are no holes in your seams, and your borders are not "wavy." Your finished quilt will be as free of pleats, fullness, and tucks as your piecing allows.
5. Do not baste your quilt sandwich. Bring as three separate items - top, batting, & backing.
6. Please note if there is a top to your quilt or backing.
7. If you piece your backing, use 1/2-inch seam allowances and press the seams open. I would recommend removing the selvage edges from the seam allowance seams. You may leave the selvages on edges that are not in a seam.
8. We will guide you in choosing the thread color and quilting design. You may choose from our collection of over 80 quilting designs.
9. Turnaround time varies but in currently in the 3 to 5 week range. Please let me know at the time of drop-off if you have a specific deadline.
10. My quilting designs range in price from 0.014 to 0.02 cents per square inch depending on the complexity of the design. I can give you the exact cost for your quilt once you have chosen a quilting design and we have measured the size of your quilt in inches.